Like all software Chartroom will release a new version from time to time.
The best way to upgrade is to copy New Chartroom and grab a whole new spreadsheet.
You can also manually upgrade an existing Chartroom spreadsheet.
A Chartroom spreadsheet is connected to a particular version through the Script editor. Go Tools > Script editor > Resources > Libraries ... and note the Chartroom version. For minor releases you can simply upgrade to the latest version there.
Version 21 – 11 Jun 2017
- Changes to the scoring options for games not played
Version 20 – 3 Jun 2017
Version 19 – 3 May 2017
- Initialise pool play now supports up to 15 rounds
- Lots of fixes and enhancements
Version 18 – 25 Feb 2017
- Random scores now support bowls ends score
Version 17 – 15 Feb 2017
- Add Lives ranking play
- Game table can now be in 2 halves vertically
Version 16 – 2 Feb 2017
- Sync with chartroom.nz documentation
- Support forfeits in sides play
- Reverse final game table
- Minor changes to formatting